Breakfast Briefs – Presented by Dartmouth Health
“A Cancer Conversation: Prevention and Treatment”
Part three of the three part series covered cancer and the ways to prevent this disease along with how to treat it.
Andrea Hebert- M.S., R.D., L.D., CDES- President of Healthy Ever After
Dr.Kahgi- Medical Director for Dartmouth Health Cancer
Watch Part 3 Here!
*Watch* Breakfast Briefs – Presented by Dartmouth Health
“Mental Health in the Workplace”
Part two of the three part series covered Mental Health in the work place with an esteemed panel.
- John Broderick, Jr – Senior Director of External Affairs, Dartmouth Health
- Phil Adamo, MD – Section Chief, Occupational & Environmental Medicine, Dartmouth Health
- Donna Lennon – VP of Clinical Operations, Greater Nashua Mental Health Center
*New* Workforce Resources
- BEA – NH Works Resource Referral Guide
- Comprehensive Regional Resource List
- *WATCH* Breakfast Briefs – Current State of NH’s Workforce
Keep checking back regularly for updates!
COVID-19 Business Recover & Resiliency Key Links & Resources
- NH COVID-19 Public Health Updates
- NH Governor’s Office of Emergency Relief & Recovery
- NH Business & Economic Affairs COVID-19 Business Resources
- NH DHHS Business & Workplace COVID-19 Resources
- US Small Business Association COVID-19 Small Business Guidance and Loan Resources
- Center for Disease Control COVID-19 Resources Page
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as we can
Cups of Coffee