Ribbon Cutting Guidelines for a Successful Event
Why a Ribbon Cutting?
- To celebrate a Grand Opening
- Announce completion of a remodel or expansion
- Recognize a new business owner
- Celebration of a big anniversary
- Publicize your business
What does the Chamber provide?
- Per your request, an invite to all Chamber members, Board of Directors, and Ambassadors
- Ribbon and authentic large scissors for cutting
- Social media publicity through all Chamber platforms along with the major Nashua Facebook pages
What are the Business’s responsibilities?
- Schedule the ribbon cutting by filling out the ribbon cutting form and sending it back to the Chamber – we ask for a three week notice to market your ribbon cutting
- Send your logo as a jpg. to Ashley at email@example.com
- Send out your own invite to friends, family, and customers
- Offer a special member to member deal during the day of your ribbon cutting
- Interact with members (including your staff)
- Give a short tour or explanation of your business
- Pass out promotional items to attendees to help market your business going forward
- Remember this is your party, it is time to celebrate and showcase your business in the best light. This is your first impression, make it impress and last!
『av無理』高岡美鈴 童顔なのに超爆乳 現役女子大生のモチモチhカップをじっくり完全穢し揉み