A Message From Our Board Chair
A Message From Our President & CEO
- The Chamber has entered 2021 in a stronger financial position than that when we entered 2020.
- We have moved the office back to a fantastic spot on Main Street, which will be a prime location to participate in downtown happenings once we return to those activities.
- We outreached to all of our members and others in the community, including a handwritten note I sent to each member when the pandemic first hit.
- We transitioned our events to fit the new virtual stage, including the Eminence Awards, the Gala and Citizen of the Year celebration, State of the State, networking events (Happy Hour, Mug Club, and the recent mixer), iUGO socials, the Chamber Exclusive series, and member-led educational webinars, grew our professional networking groups, and kicked off a tremendous new Leadership Greater Nashua class.
- We launched a sparkling new website, and issued a beautiful edition of N Magazine!
- We evaluated, renegotiated, and took on new contracts for the Chamber, and created and refined policies and processes to benefit the Chamber internally, as well as those that will add value and clarity for our members.
- We created a group 401k program (MEAP) to help save our members money, provide value to their employees, and act as an additional member benefit.
- We created deep and lasting relationships both with important partners in the Greater Nashua region, but also collaborating with Chambers throughout the state, and especially regionally, through the Commerce Corridor initiative.
- And so much more!